Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

~i am officially engaged...~

Assalammualaikum sume..
chakkkkkk....
yes2... everybody da tau da nak citer pasal ape hari nih... 
of coz nk citer pasal my engagement day...
on my 5th anniversary...
11/02/2012
wonderful like crazy...
wishing to write all about it... but limited tyme...
so, this is short update.. opssss
updating gambar jek...
lets view it..

from right... kak ngah, mak ndak, mak yen and ain.... yellowwwww...

cantik sgt kek nih... i love it so much.. if this is for me, i will not eat it!!!!

eeeeee cantiknye make up... serius i like it!!!

wif my lovely lil addam... i love u!!! muuuaaaxx

bersame along n tunangnyeee...

wif ladies... i love u so much!! thanks for making my dream comes true...

right after dpt cincin.... owh... happyyyyy...

love this pix... nmpk sepadan.. haha masuk bakul angkat sendiri...

wif all my siblings, my in law and in law to be.... n my future husband... kehekehkehkeh
hahaha sume suke r.. tp y nih memang terbaek.. get it from one of the photographer... i love it!!!! so much... thanks to him... credit to : encik hazmy zulkapri


pinky promise... i will update a longggggg story after i get all the photo from photographer...
wait for it!!!!
thanks for reading it... mmuaaaxx!!!
i am now, officially engaged!

No comments:

Post a Comment